ACES Waste Services provides our customers with weekly curbside garbage collection service.
Residents have a choice of 32, 64 or 96 gallon containers provided by ACES.
There are acceptable and unacceptable items for collection. Please refer to the following list to determine acceptable vs. unacceptable materials.
Items that cannot go into recycling or yard waste carts
Disposable diapers & personal care products
Pet waste & kitty litter (bagged)
Styrofoam (put packing peanuts in bags)
Plastic bags and plastic wrap
Cold ashes (bagged)
No hazardous waste
No hot ashes
No Liquids of any kind
No TVs, computers, cell phones, or electronic devices
No needles or medical waste
No dead animals
Liquids of any kind: antifreeze, brake fluid, gasoline, used oil, pool chemicals, paint, thinners, pesticides, insecticides, etc.
No dirt, rock or concrete
No batteries, fluorescent tubes, mercury switches, E-waste, or U-Waste
General Service Details
Your cart will not be serviced if any of the above conditions are not met. Thank you for your help with automated collection service! Please call ACES at 209-274-2237 for assistance or if you have any questions about the automated system.
- Materials must fall freely from container when dumped.
- Lids on all carts must be completely closed.
- Containers will not be serviced if they are over-filled, are not accessible, or contaminated inappropriate materials.
- The rate you pay is for a level, full container. Additional charges may apply if extra garbage is placed, or if cart is over-stuffed, or over flowing with refuse.
- Drivers will not collect any extra garbage unless you have made prior arrangements with the office. Contact us to make those arrangements via email or by calling customer service at 209-274-2237.